Hi everyone,

I added the L.i. algorithms that I have now learned to my website, and
I also added the U.i. algorithms that I am planning to begin learning

There are several possible choices for the U.i. algs, I emboldened the
one I like best, but maybe you have some good ways to perform the
others, or different algs. Please let me know!

DanH :) -team[zb] - www.cubestation.co.uk