I just finihsed cranking out all of the Pi-Orietnations. That was 78
ACube runs. The last 3 ended up taking a few hours even though I had
each working on different computers.

So ya... that now makes 3-Orientations: U,T,Pi all up for your viewing
pleasure. (Check out the files section here.)

Since L seems to be DanH territory, I'm going to work on H-Orientation
next.

-Doug