You are just doing an amazing job at this.
I think I can just give up :s

What exactly can I do to help ?

Gilles.

2005/12/24, Doug Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I just finihsed cranking out all of the Pi-Orietnations. That was 78
ACube runs. The last 3 ended up taking a few hours even though I had
each working on different computers.

So ya... that now makes 3-Orientations: U,T,Pi all up for your viewing
pleasure. (Check out the files section here.)

Since L seems to be DanH territory, I'm going to work on H-Orientation
next.

-Doug

Free puzzle games Jigsaw puzzle game Computer puzzle game
Puzzle games Online puzzle games Free puzzle inlay games

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Puzzle games Computer puzzle game Free puzzle games
Online puzzle games Jigsaw puzzle game Free puzzle inlay games

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS