On 1/27/06, David Barr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm working on a web page that is an index of all last layer algorithms.

http://puzzlingaddiction.com/Cube/ll-algs/

Right now all of the algorithms are from Bernard Helmstetter's page,
but I'm thinking about adding algorithms from other sources, too.

Let me know what you think.

You should organize them into groups that make sense.  Take all of the no edges incorrect cases as one sub group, among those, all the T cases separate, all the Sune's separate, etc.

But it looks great so far.  I'm definitely interested to see how it turns out.

-Mike

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS