There are 306 cases for the ZBF2L.

What if we could try orienting the edges early?

I know Dan Harris has been playing around with orienting the edges at the very beginning of the solve, but what about during the other 3 pairs?  There has to be some sort of definite system we can use to accomplish this in much fewer moves/easier recognition than the way we do now.

If we could somehow pass the burden from the fourth pair alone to the other three pairs, it could make things much easier for the fourth.  Right now, I'm playing with trying to orient as many edges as possible, generally leaving the fourth pair as a 2 gen alg.

Has anyone else thought about this at all?

-Mike

Puzzle games Online puzzle games Jigsaw puzzle game
Computer puzzle game Free puzzle games Free puzzle inlay games

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS