OK .. I got a x-micro card, got a crypted network around, and I'm tryin' to
'hack' it .. but I need it in monitor mode, any ideea on how can I do that ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] init.d]# ./wpa_supplicant restart
Stopping wpa_supplicant:                                   [  OK  ]
Starting wpa_supplicant: ioctl[SIOCSIWPMKSA]: Invalid argument
ioctl[SIOCSIWMODE]: Invalid argument
Could not configure driver to use managed mode
                                                           [  OK  ]