Hi,

I followed the directions in the FAQ and added my USB device to the driver. The device is a ZyXEL AG-225H USB WiFI finder and adapter. The product ID is 0x3409. I added the following line to zdusb.c:

{ USB_DEVICE(0x0586, 0x3409) }, // ZyXEL AG-225H

The device is now recognized and appears to load. I'll have to test it later when I'm in a wireless zone, but so far the signs are positive.

One interesting thing is that the kernel seems to recognize it as made by ZyDAS instead of ZyXEL.

If anyone wants me to test versions of the driver with this device I'd be happy to.

Here's the report from usbview:

USB2.0 WLAN
Manufacturer: ZyDAS
Speed: 480Mb/s (high)