Hello all,

I am still in an attempt to cross compile the zd1211 driver, and I am making progress. Now I can compile each object file, but when it comes to my cross-linker complains about not being able to find the libgcc_s.

I try passing the -L/path/to/my/libgcc_s but it does not help anymore.

So if anybody has a clue.

Ah, by the way, why use "-static" for a kernel module ? does it really make sense here ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.