Hello,

Replying to myself. So, the error came from directly calling my cross-gcc, and not the cross-ld itself, so that a lot of special LDFLAGS where not passed to gcc.

Keep on developping the driver !

Florian Fainelli a écrit :

Hello all,

I am still in an attempt to cross compile the zd1211 driver, and I am making progress. Now I can compile each object file, but when it comes to my cross-linker complains about not being able to find the libgcc_s.

I try passing the -L/path/to/my/libgcc_s but it does not help anymore.

So if anybody has a clue.

Ah, by the way, why use "-static" for a kernel module ? does it really make sense here ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!