I have seen other having succes with this device, but I have some problem.

The driver (r59) compiles and loads. the iinterface comes up with the
"ifconfig wlan0 up"
I can configure the the card with iwconfig
iwconfig wlan0 essid SF80H-1
iwconfig wlan0 encrypt '******'

but the card doesnt get associated with access point:
# iwconfig wlan0
wlan0     802.11b/g NIC  ESSID:"SF80H-1"
          Mode:Managed  Frequency=2.472 GHz  Access Point: Not-Associated
          Bit Rate:1 Mb/s
          Retry:off   RTS thr=2432 B   Fragment thr:off
          Encryption key:****-****-****-****-****-****-**   Security
          Power Management:off
          Link Quality=100/100  Signal level=12/100  Noise level=161/100

What am I doing wrong?

Sent from the zd1211-devs forum at Nabble.com.