Hi

I now see that all packages ends in invalid frags:

wlan0     802.11b/g NIC  ESSID:"SF80H-1"
          Mode:Managed  Frequency=2.462 GHz  Access Point: Not-Associated
          Bit Rate:1 Mb/s
          Retry:off   RTS thr=2432 B   Fragment thr:off
          Encryption key:****-****-****-****-****-****-**   Security
mode:open
          Power Management:off
          Link Quality=52/100  Signal level=24/100  Noise level=0/100

I would like to compile the driver with full debug but not sure I am doing
it right.

cheers,
Dennis