Graham Gower wrote:
My TWINMOS G240 works fine with zd1211_2006-04-18.
RX speed fluctuates between 100-500k/s with rate=54M. (old driver 1-2mb/s).

Thanks for testing that - I applied your patch.

Nice to know that it works even if we do have some performance problems.

Are you sure that the vendor driver sits at 54M in your environment? Their driver has a built in feedback loop which decreases the rate if it notices that too many packets are being retransmitted. Dropping down to a lower rate will actually improve performance in this situation. zd1211rw has no rate management yet, and setting 54M may not be optimal.

Thanks,