Hi Daniel,

could you ask the engineers at ZyDAS what actually is measured by
the signal quality for CCK and OFDM. It would also be good, if the
could have some numbers about min and max numbers to expect.

Currently I have the problem of the right scaling. The problem is,
that both CCK and OFDM have different methods to compute a dB
value, which is also quite different in scale. I have currently
taken the mathematical maximum and compute percentages to it, but
this leads only to 20% in the near of the AP.

I will do tomorrow some tests moving with a notebook through the
garden to get some numbers and to create some charts. Hopefully I
can come up with something sensible. I pushed my current shenanigans
under the branch signal, so you can look, what I'm currently
trying to do.

Regards,

Uli

--