Hi zd1211 list members,

i recently bought myself a zd1211 usb stick. I've got the svn driver
release (not the rewrite), because i want to play around with monitor
mode and (possibly) packet injection.

The code that enables monitor mode in zd1205.c does a  zd_writel(0x8,
EncryptionType) which seems to cause a great deal of malformed packets.
Changing 0x8 into 0 (NO_WEP) seems to be working better .. I still get
some malformed packets, but far less and these seem to be related with
fragmented packets and mostly 802.11 management frames. Anybody else got
any ideas on this?

regards,
cees-bart.