Hi,

I am trying to use the monitor mode with the svn (r77) driver.
My problem is that I am only seeing with ethereal broadcast packet like arp
or dchp request.
I also see the beacons and probe request.

Does somebody has the same issue ?

What could I have done wrong ?

Any hints ?

May be I will try the rewritten driver, but I will need to update my kernel.

Thanks.
Sent from the zd1211-devs forum at Nabble.com.