Benoit PAPILLAULT wrote:
> rello wrote:
>
>> Ciao!
>>
>> As I said on both my machine runs Debian Sid, not Mac Os X.
>> I am looking for a solution for compiling linux drivers supporting monitor
>> mode on PPC hardware.
>> Someone can help?
>>
>> Thanks for you reply,
>> Rello
>>

>> jxiao wrote:
>>
>>> Dear rello:
>>>    The ZD1211 driver package for Macintosh computer running on Mac OS 10.3
>>> or later is ready now, you can download it from download page in URL of
>>> www.zydas.com.tw, it includes a Kernel extension driver and an user mode
>>> utility
>>> Thanks a lot.
>>>     James Hsiao

Ciao
zd1211 rev 77 compiles (with lots of warnings) on gcc 4.1 and G4 PPC
hardware, kernel 2.6.17-rc6 wireless tree.
Both managed and monitor mode seems to works well.
Kismet server (during monitor mode) often crashes with a segmentation
fault due to this two errors:

Didn't detect any Cisco Discovery Packets, unlinking cisco dump
Didn't see any weak encryption packets, unlinking weak file
Segmentation fault

zd1211 rev 80 does NOT compile.

zd1211rw compiles as well, but link never becomes ready and I'm unable
to send data/pings.

Thanks a lot for your trick jxiao!!
I hope my report can  be useful.
Rello