On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, rello wrote:

> zd1211rw compiles as well, but link never becomes ready and I'm unable
> to send data/pings.

Works on ppc (without encryption), but seems to have problems further on -
connection after some time becomes unusable. "Seems" because I am not sure
that the problem doesn't lie at the AP side - I have no info and no
(admin) access to it. The "old" driver in my PC "seems" more stable, but
this can be anything...

Thanks
Guennadi
---