Hi folks,

I have used the "external" zd1211 driver for months without problems,
but the integrated version in 2.6.18-rc1 does not work for me.

iwconfig says:

wlan0     802.11g zd1211  ESSID:""
          Mode:Managed  Frequency:2.412 GHz  Access Point: Invalid
          Bit Rate=1 Mb/s
          Encryption key:XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XX   Security mode:open
          Link Quality:0  Signal level:0  Noise level:0

I had expected something like this (running iwconfig for
+ zd1211 rev80):

wlan0     802.11b/g NIC  ESSID:"harrinet"
          Mode:Managed  Frequency=2.432 GHz  Access Point: XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
          Bit Rate:54 Mb/s
          Retry:off   RTS thr=2432 B   Fragment thr:off
          Encryption key:****-****-****-****-****-****-**   Security mode:open
          Power Management:off
          Link Quality=84/100  Signal level=55/100  Noise level=0/100

Please note that there is no MAC for 2.6.18-rc1.

Any hint would be highly appreciated. Of course I would be glad to
help debugging.