Hi,

The changes made here are going to be partially reverted in zd1211rw:
http://zd1211.ath.cx/changeset/17

My ZyXEL G220F will not initialize unless this code is in place. More
specifically, WS11Ur and WS11Ub must be uploaded. Fortunately, the messy
routine (download the whole firmware, modify it, upload it) that follows
is not required, so I will not copy that part over.

This change will be merged when Ulrich finds time to catch up on some of
my pending work.