I am running OpenSUSE SLICK, kernel 2.6.13. I am trying to install the device driver for a Hawking Technology Mini Wireless-G USB adapter, model HWU54G. I have read through the message threads, and saw others with similar problems, but the solutions offered were of no help to me. I have attached the output from the Terminal session for your review. I am relatively new to using Linux, would like to stop using all MS products. Any help is appreciated. Thanksmake-result.pdf

Sent from the zd1211-devs forum at Nabble.com.