On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Nathan Weyer wrote:

> On the zd1211.ath.cx under Status there is a line:
> "# driver does not handle USB errors correctly (sometimes device stops to
> work, reload of driver or unplug/replug needed)"
> I was wondering, could someone please elaborate on this?

I wrote that note since I experienced hangs of the driver occasionally
when there was a USB error (probably caused by long cables or something
with my setup). Normally this should not cause too much hassle as the
device gets stopped and restarted again by the USB routines in the kernel.
However, sometimes the driver seemed to get stuck after such an event,
scanning but not associating again. I think I fixed that bug in
http://zd1211.ath.cx/changeset/75 - for further information see the
changelog comment. Since that change I have not experienced the previous
behaviour again.

Regards