Sorry, but I forgot to mention that everything works fine under Windows.

------- Forwarded message -------
From: "Hessi James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "zd1211-devs@lists.sourceforge.net" <zd1211-devs@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [zd1211-devs] getting disconnected from the ap after a few minutes
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:45:25 +0200

Hey,

after finally getting the driver to use channel 7 (somehow) I have
problems staying connected. I can surf the internet for a couple of
minutes before getting disconnected from my ap (I masked the ap address
with 'xx'):

Aug  3 01:27:23 localhost kernel:
zd1211:STA_DISASSOCIATED:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
Aug  3 01:27:23 localhost kernel: Rx Disasoc from AP(Rsn:7),set
DIS_CONNECT_SET

I have no idea why that happens. After the disconnect no reconnect is
possible, I have to reboot. Also, dmesg shows me a lot of these (for
example when playing around with iwpriv):

Aug  3 01:48:33 localhost kernel: wlan0 (WE) : Buffer for request
SIOCGIWPRIV too small (16<17)
Aug  3 01:48:33 localhost kernel: ********zd1211_USB_PACKAGE_READ_REGISTER
in_interrupt*********

This happens on Debian Sarge, Kernel 2.6.8 (i386) with driver r77 in mixed
mode with WEP128.

Thanks