Hi everybody,

I have a Fiberline WL-430U (USB ID 1582:6003) which I want to use in
master mode. It works somewhat with r83 of the driver (low traffic stuff
like ssh is okay), however, as soon as I tried to transfer a larger
file, after some MB the driver started to fill the syslog with a
somewhat cryptic message (lots of those):

Aug 11 19:19:22 block BCN

Anyone got an idea what's the problem here?

Yours, Florian