Ulrich Kunitz wrote:
> This is the address of the invalid code. It's a pity that they
> don't write out a normal kernel oops, which would give us much
> more information. Look into /proc/modules and /boot/System.map*
> to check where it is. If it is in zd1211 you can uses
> nm -n -g zd1211.ko to find the right function.

You could always patch the kernel to add a dump_stack() call after the
"Unsupported unaligned load/store trap" message.

BTW, you have mentioned that zd1211rw doesn't provide the functionality
you require, but if you have time we'd really appreciate testing on
sparc64, just as a simple WLAN client device.