On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Scott Davis wrote:

>  - check, if zd1211 or zd1211b is needed. Activate zd1211b in makefile,
>  if necessary

I added "If in doubt, do a lsusb -v and compare the USB ID of the stick
listed there with the table above." to zd1211.ath.cx .

> If anyone could spell things a little more, I would greatly appreciate it.

This is not intended for end users as otherwise instructions would quickly
bloat to "How do I compile a Linux kernel on the major four Linux
distributions" and "What are modules" ;-). The good news is that the
rewritten driver is in the mainstream Linux kernel now and should show up
in the major Linux distributions with their next releases.

Regards