Hi all

I posted to the linux-netdev list a question about the status of the
roaming support under softmac. I've got a reply, saying, yes, all the
problems that I've described still hold (basically, no roaming support),
solution would be either to implement them in softmac (not advised due to
switching to d80211 stack), or port zd1211 to d80211... So, my question
here is - are there any porting efforts currently active? If yes - what's
the status? If not and if no soon progress should be expected - does
anybody have ideas how one can teach softmac to roam? We have implemented
it already locally, but our actual implementation seems to have some
problems...

Thanks
Guennadi
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.