2006/12/17, Michel Salim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I get the same "Authenticating timed out" as with 2.6.19.1 and
> sometimes also the "Queueing Authentication Request to <MAC>" /
> "Cannot associate without being authenticated" / "Sent Authentication
> Request to <MAC>" / Already associating or associated to <MAC> / Sent
> Authentication Request to <MAC> sequence.

Turns out it was just a power issue; I connected the Wi-Fi stick to an
unpowered USB hub (found out when the device stopped working in
Windows as well).

I can report that it works for me in 2.6.19.1 as well.

Regards,

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
                -- Christopher Morley