Testing 3CRUSB10075 (6891:a727) with firmware 2.16.0.0 from Uli's git tree,
kernel 2.6.19.1, and zd1211rw.git, the following are working for me:
cold boot with device plugged in
cold plugin
warm rmmod/insmod
warm reboot
un/plugging device without rmmod/insmod.

The warm rmmod/insmod and un/plugging cause some confusion for
wpa_supplicant, but I think this is more on the supplicant side than the
driver side.  Killing and restarting wpa_supplicant works fine.
I am sometimes seeing errors related to the LED control, but cannot
reproduce them reliably and don't have the exact error message handy at the
moment.

Thanks for the great work!

Will

On 12/25/06, Ulrich Kunitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 06-12-25 11:40 Ulrich Kunitz wrote:

> probe function. It works here with 2.6.19.2 + unrelated
> softmac-patches. The interesting part is it works also with the

Sorry, there has been a type. I meant the kernel version 2.6.19.1.

--
Uli Kunitz