I have updated the master branch of my GIT tree to include the
usb_reset_device call in the probe() function. This should fix the
widely reported reboot and reset problems. It works with the
2_16_0_0 and 2_13_0_0 firmware from the vendor.

I also created the branch wireless-2.6, which works with the
wireless-2.6 git tree and should also work with the current Linus
tree. Basically it consists currently of a workqueue patch, based
on work by Jeff Garzik and Jon Smirl.

The git tree can be found under

Uli Kunitz