amd64:/home/athoslnx# iwlist scann
lo        Interface doesn't support scanning.

eth0      Interface doesn't support scanning.

eth1      Scan completed :
          Cell 01 - Address: ********************
                    Protocol:IEEE 802.11bg
                    Encryption key:on
                    Bit Rates:1 Mb/s; 2 Mb/s; 5.5 Mb/s; 6 Mb/s; 9 Mb/s
                              11 Mb/s; 12 Mb/s; 18 Mb/s; 22 Mb/s; 24 Mb/s
                              36 Mb/s; 48 Mb/s; 54 Mb/s
                    Quality=100/100  Signal level=100/100
                    Extra: Last beacon: 10ms ago

amd64:/home/athoslnx# iwconfig
lo        no wireless extensions.

eth0      no wireless extensions.

eth1      IEEE 802.11b/g  ESSID:"****************"  Nickname:"zd1211"
          Mode:Managed  Frequency:2.467 GHz  Access Point:
          Bit Rate=1 Mb/s
          Encryption key:*******************   Security mode:restricted
          Link Quality:0  Signal level:0  Noise level:0

Bit Rate=1 Mb/s
it does not succeed to go more than 1!!! someone can help me? I am using

they are not never successful to make to go this card because to need of
this script in this sequence otherwise it does not go!

amd64:/home/athoslnx# cat configurazioni/wifi/
#! /bin/sh

ifconfig eth1 up
sleep 1
iwconfig eth1 essid "*********************"
sleep 1
iwconfig eth1 key **************
sleep 1
iwconfig eth1 enc restricted
echo ok script finish!

Sent from the zd1211-devs mailing list archive at

Zd1211-devs mailing list -