Jon Smirl wrote:
> I just spent a while with Windows booted on the same hardware. With no
> trouble at all I am able to achieve 19Mb/sec of useful file copy
> throughput.

Matching the windows driver behaviour is hard, since we don't have the
source. A much more worthwhile test would be using the Linux vendor
driver, again as I wrote in an earlier mail.

> Allocating memory instead of using a circular buffer may be the source
> of dropped packets.

I strongly doubt that, but it would certainly be a worthwhile change
anyway so feel free to try and prove me wrong by patching it in :)