Hi,

I received a UW2453 device thanks to Haoyu Cheng. The programming
procedure is more complicated than the other RF's, but I'm now online
with it through zd1211rw.

I found a number of strange things in ZyDAS's implementation which I
hope to get clarified soon. I also need to clean up the code a bit and
triple check that I'm programming it in the same way, don't want to be
frying any brains with this thing :)

I'll post code later in the week.