Hi,
I am new to wireless USB. I am going to port Zydas on pSOS. Following are
queries regarding the same :

1) Which Zydas code version should I use? I want the station/adhoc and all
security features.

2) Is there any documentation/data sheet available for Zydas 1211 chipset? If
yes, from where should I get it?

3) Is there Zydas code ported on pSOS/VxWorks or any other RTOS? Can I get this
code?

4) For ZD1211 chipset supported wireless USB dongles, which Network Class
Driver should be implemented? Can I get the documentation regarding the same?

5) I would like to use 802.11b/g mode with wireless USB. So do I need to port
the madWifi code also? Or the wireless USB device contains the implementation
of 802.11 stack?

Please guide me for the same.

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,