Hi,

How do people feel about me moving the zd1211rw info from zd1211.ath.cx
onto http://www.linuxwireless.org?

The main advantage here is that this site is becoming the central source
for in-kernel linux wireless info. Also, by listing supported devices on
that wiki, they get automatically aggregated onto a larger page which
lists all linux-supported USB-WLAN hardware:
http://www.linuxwireless.org/en/users/Devices/USB

Another advantage is that this wiki is editable by the public.

I would leave the ID's and entries for devices which are not supported
by zd1211rw on the front page of http://zd1211.ath.cx but remove the rest.

Thoughts?