On Mon, 21 May 2007, ScottZ wrote:

> Unless I'm doing something wrong I'm only seeing the firmware packages
> on Sourceforge. All links to the vendor community and rw driver src
> either still points to zd1211.ath.cx or doesn't have a link yet.

There's a download link for the vendor driver on
http://zd1211.wiki.sourceforge.net/VendorDriver
.

The (old) community driver is available in SF SVN only currently. I'm
hesitant to make that driver available as an SF download since people WILL
confuse this with the RW driver. I'll probably just add a note about "svn
export https://zd1211.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/zd1211/trunk zd1211" on
its wiki page. It's time for these old drivers to phase out. Nobody
supports them anyways.

The RW driver is included in recent kernels. There's no separate download
available apart from pulling it from git I think.

Regards