This release is almost entirely only changes to zydas own driver
architecture (debug support etc) and some fixes for hardware
encryption/decryption -- in other words, no fixes that we can move
directly into zd1211rw just yet.

Nevertheless, I'm sure people are interested, so here it is:

http://dsd.object4.net/zd1211-vendor/releases/ZD1211LnxDrv_2_18_0_0.tar.gz
http://dsd.object4.net/zd1211-vendor/ChangeLog.txt

This driver is unsupported by me -- it probably doesn't compile on
recent kernels, as usual. If you need support, ask on the list and hope
that someone responds. Please don't email me directly (I won't reply).

I can't update the wiki yet as I don't have access. Hopefully mayne will
fix this soon (my sourceforge username is dsd_).