Tomas Gustavsson wrote:
> Hi.
>
>         I can't say that I know that the patch work (I have never
>         created a patch before) but I did get my Phillips SNU5600
>         WIFI-usb adapter working after
>         adding it's USB-ID to zdusb.c.

Sorry, read your mail too quickly. You have produced a patch either
against the vendor driver (which does not accept contributions) or the
community vendor-based driver (which is a dead project).

The only supported driver is currently zd1211rw. If you can test the
device there and provide the chip ID string as detailed in the previous
mail, I'd be happy to add the ID to zd1211rw.

Thanks!
Daniel