Hi.

        I can't say that I know that the patch work (I have never
        created a patch before) but I did get my Phillips SNU5600
        WIFI-usb adapter working after
        adding it's USB-ID to zdusb.c.

        http://www.nabble.com/file/8483/phillips.patch phillips.patch

        If the patch doesn't work then please insert (after the "#ifdef
        ZD1211B:"-part):

        { USB_DEVICE(0x0471, 0x1236) },

        If I don't remember incorrectly this was the only thing I needed
        to get my
        Phillips SNU5600 WIFI-usb adapter working but I could be
        misstaken.

        Best wishes
        /Tomas "tomplast"