On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 05:40:25PM -0400, Daniel Drake wrote:

> This externally building driver should work for you:
> http://dsd.object4.net/zd1211rw-strange-al2230s-v2.tar.gz
>
> The patches applied to the driver in that tarball will be included in
> Linux 2.6.23.

Indeed, it works.  It's been up for more than a day now, with decent
throughput (much higher than my previous Ralink-based USB adapter).

It seems that 129b:1667 can safely be added to the supported models'
database.

Many thanks,
 David
--
 David Santinoli
 Tieffe Sistemi S.r.l.                      viale Piceno 21, Milano