On 8/15/07, Ulrich Kunitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We have not implemented ad-hoc before. The ACKs should be
> generated if the MAC address is set in the device. There is a
> function in zd_chip.c to do it.

Right, zd_write_mac_addr(), that is called from zd_mac_open() which is
the device 'open' operation for mac80211. I am initializing the device
as for STA mode. But I cannot get it to send acks as it does in STA
mode. I wonder if using the STA_RX_FILTER might be part of the problem
and I should be using some specific filter for IBSS that is not
defined in the driver. Is there anywhere to look for more info about
the device?

Luis Carlos Cobo Rus       GnuPG ID: 44019B60
cozybit Inc.