On 8/15/07, Ulrich Kunitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We have not implemented ad-hoc before. The ACKs should be
> generated if the MAC address is set in the device. There is a
> function in zd_chip.c to do it.

Right, zd_write_mac_addr(), that is called from zd_mac_open() which is
the device 'open' operation for mac80211. I am initializing the device
as for STA mode. But I cannot get it to send acks as it does in STA
mode. I wonder if using the STA_RX_FILTER might be part of the problem
and I should be using some specific filter for IBSS that is not
defined in the driver. Is there anywhere to look for more info about
the device?

--
Luis Carlos Cobo Rus       GnuPG ID: 44019B60
cozybit Inc.