Pradeep,

we know that QoS is supported by the ZD1211B chip, the problem we don't know exactly how. Supporting it will require reverse- engineering. However I have put together a list of information, that might help you to learn about developing Linux drivers.

The best source to start understanding writing drivers for Linux is the book "Linux device drivers" from Corbet, Rubini and Hartmann.

A copy is available at the Internet:

http://lwn.net/Kernel/LDD3/

Also helpful might be "Linux Kernel in a Nutshell" from Hartmann:

http://www.kroah.com/lkn/

Information about Linux wireless drivers can be found at:

http://linuxwireless.org/

Kind regards,

Ulrich