Hi, Manolo,

I found the same error "intr period 1 uframes" in ISP1761 PCI demo board
from NXP
(ST-NXP Wireless) under x86 Linux. Therefore I hope to get support.

Other idea is use for Blackfin kernel >= 2.6.26.
This version includes new IS1760 USB Host Driver.
(see
http://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/project/uclinux-dist/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=4376
)
I downloaded svn Blackfin uClinux (2.6.28) and are going to test with my USB
to LAN converter and
WiFI ZyXEL G202 EE with zd1211rw driver.
I can inform you about results.
What is your Blackfin kernel version?

Regards,
Oleg.