Gábor and Hin-Tak,

Thanks for the quick reply. I thought about the current draw on the
USB bus so I did try using the hub that is built into my dell monitor
and had the same problem.

I am going to try out the 2.6.32 today. I would report back the result
once I got it.

Also, some time I notice there is an 'address leak' with da_user=1.
This happens when I unplugged the adapter. The systems seems still
holding up well. Just wonder if this would be a concern.

Thanks,
Tsuwei