I'm wondering if we simultaneously want to strongly guide the package name
capitalization, where for instance I see in the output of
/usr/local/zeek/bin/zeek -N | grep -i net
Zeek::Login - Telnet/Rsh/Rlogin analyzers (built-in)
Zeek::NetBIOS - NetBIOS analyzer support (built-in)
Zeek::BACNET - Bacnet Protocol analyzer (dynamic, no version information)

With the name as BACNET, and the description as Bacnet, the module name is
ALL-CAPS, and the description is Initial-Cap. Conversely it is BACnet with
precisely that capitalization that is the only usage which is standard within
its own industry. https://github.com/amzn/zeek-plugin-bacnet/issues/9
I don't want to be guiding the zeek-plugin-bacnet to go opposite to what we are
about to recommend universally.

None of the built-in module names output from zeek -N are lowercase, but almost
all the tags are (or use their branded-case, such as PostgreSQL). The behavior
documented in section 3.2.2. aliases field (..the way this field operates is
that, for each alias, it simply creates a symlink of the same name within the
directory associated with the script_dir path) means that the zkg load
argument, and zeek script @load argument probably can't be case-insensitive,
though any desired variants can be specified via the aliases.