Public bug reported:

As it stands we have an item["comment"] field on our data items which is
a single string. This contrasts what we actually have in the underlying
datamodel where each comment is actually an annotation type. Meaning
that the actual data model supports tagging comments, having events on
them etc.

The über simple hack would be to turn the comments into a list of
strings, but that still doesn't work either - unless the strings in the
list where the URIs of the comment items...

Comments? (pun intended)

** Affects: zeitgeist

** Description changed:

- As it stands we have an item["comment"] field on our data items. This

--
Comment annotations
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/411399

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: New