Until we see evidence that our DB indeed clutters up in lots of unused
URIs and whatnot (after some DeleteEvents), then I don't think the added
complexity is worth it.

A more pressing issue is to delete unused URIs after a DeleteEvents
because of privacy reasons - it's fine that we delete all events about
http://example.com/explicit_content, but we still have the URI in the
'uri' table. However, we have to make sure that the URI is not reffed by
any other existing event before pruning it. But this seems to be another
bug, although heavily related to this issue.

--
Delete unused stuff from DB
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/491646

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: New

Bug description:
<KaKaRoTo> RainCT, I used REFERENCES table(column) ON DELETE CASCADE everywhere