I think this is crucial. If one can not ask for related subjects withing
some specific category this feature more or less just gives apps "a shot
in the dark".

I have a few comments on the branch:

 * I don't grok what the key_events.revers() call is used for, but I can
see the unit test fail if I remove it... Can you add a comment in the
code?

 * The code is not particularly optimized. It allocates a lot of list
and the SQL could be leaner too. The attached patch goes some of the
way, but there is still room for improvement

** Attachment added: "Don't build too many lists and optimize some SQL"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/36618860/apriori-optimize-1.patch

--
"apriori": get most used (websites/notes/documents/etc...)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/494288

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: New

Bug description:
We have a branch with the 1-step apriori algorithm built.
Right now it throws out the most used items with another item
We should make it configurable to be able to ask for most used interpretations
of items with other items
This way we can for example ask for most used "websites" with document X
etc....
what do u think?