Question #115724 on Zeitgeist Framework changed:

Mario Marín gave more information on the question:
No, it doesn't. Here is the new output for python

FROM: python

DEBUG:root:Updating database with new Recently Used Documents items
WARNING:zeitgeist.logger.datasources.recent:Corrupt .desktop file; Python
traceback: list index out of range
... the terminal shows the last line another 18 times.

The terminal output from: FROM: python is the same.

I saw you reported a bug ¿should I post the terminal outputs and move
the discussion there?

Zeitgeist Framework Team, which is an answer contact for Zeitgeist