> > "lambda : "
> The space before the colons looks ugly :P.

Fixed

> > "except:"
> Please make this "except sqlite3.foobar" (or, worst-case, "except Exception").
> Also, why do you need the rollback there?

Since sqlite3 doesn't have a common error super class I am just catching
Exception for now. The rollback() has been changed to 'return' instead.

> > "A storage medium is indetified by a key"
> How can I indetify you? :)

Fixed

> You could move most the the NM/Connman code into a common base class.

Yeah, I was thinking that, but there is so little code in them that I think a
common base class would almost give us more net lines :-)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/storagemonitor2/+merge/49212
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch