Review: Approve
Alright, I've tested it with Network Manager and it seems to work fine. Awesome
work!

Since I love nitpicking so much, "self._up ()" could be changed to "self._up()"
:P. But anyway, I think this is ready to merge as soon as dbschema4 goes in
(outstanding issues for that are deciding what to do with 0.7 compatibility,
merging Seif's move tracking and deciding if we like Markus' cache deletion
workaround - am I forgetting anything?).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zeitgeist/zeitgeist/storagemonitor2/+merge/49212
Your team Zeitgeist Framework Team is subscribed to branch